Before September 2019, domestic manufacturers have little sense of existence in the global flash memory market, and the domestic production rate is basically 0. One year later, domestic flash memory has entered the seventh place in the world, and the production capacity of Yangtze storage has reached 1% in the world. China’s flash market recently released the latest report on global flash memory in Q3. After experiencing rapid growth in the second quarter, Q3 server market demand has cooled down. However, driven by the recovery of mobile market demand, global NAND flash sales revenue increased by 0.8% month on month to US $14.6 billion. In terms of manufacturer ranking, Samsung NAND flash memory revenue was $4.85 billion, with a market share of 33.3%, ranking the first with a month on month growth of 5.9%. In the third quarter, Kaixia’s revenue reached a two-year high, with a quarter on month increase of 25.2% to US $3.11 billion, mainly affected by the acquisition of Lite on, and its market share increased significantly to 21.4%. < / P > < p > the six original flash memory manufacturers account for 98.4% of the global share, leaving only 1.6% of the market for other manufacturers. Among them, domestic manufacturers grow rapidly. The revenue of Changjiang storage in Q3 is expected to exceed 1%, ranking seventh in the world. < / P > < p > it is reported that Yangtze River storage currently mainly uses 64 layer 256gb TLC flash memory, and the yield rate has reached 90%. 128 layer flash memory is still in the stage of capacity and output improvement. Recently, Yang shining, CEO of Changjiang storage Co., Ltd., also said publicly that at present, the R & D and product technology routes of Changjiang storage Co., Ltd. keep pace with international enterprises. In recent years, the output value of Changjiang storage has increased by 10 times every year. The release and download schedule of Microsoft Flight Simulation varies from region to region