Car defects or quality problems, manufacturers to recall, is also a common means of operation. Although China’s automobile industry started late, < / P > < p > in 2004, the former General Administration of quality supervision, inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), jointly with the national development and Reform Commission, the Ministry of Commerce and the General Administration of customs, issued the “provisions on the administration of recall of defective automobile products” in 2004. After more than ten years of development, China has made great progress in automobile recall. According to the relevant statistical data, by the end of September 2020, China has implemented 2119 vehicle recalls, with 80.012 million defective vehicles recalled, accounting for about 30% of China’s car ownership. < / P > < p > in the last five years, 227 vehicle recalls have been conducted annually, which has been normalized. In addition to the defects of traditional airbag / safety belt, engine, steering / suspension and electronic and electrical assembly, the number of recalls caused by software failure and new energy vehicle failure has shown an obvious growth trend in recent years. At the same time, with the development of new energy vehicles in recent years, the safety problems of new energy vehicles have become increasingly prominent. According to statistics, by the end of June this year, 141 new energy vehicle recalls have been implemented in China, with 860500 vehicles recalled. The fire problem of new energy vehicles is particularly prominent. According to incomplete statistics, there are more than 560 new energy vehicle fires in China in 2019 alone, and 700 in the first three quarters of this year. Almost all new energy vehicle brands are involved in fire vehicles. < p > < p > statistical data analysis shows that in terms of battery types, the proportion of fire accidents of ternary lithium battery vehicles is relatively high. Moreover, power battery failure is the main cause of fire accidents, accounting for 77%. In power battery failure, the highest frequency of power battery failure is thermal runaway, accounting for 82% of the above accidents. In addition, in terms of the number of vehicle recalls, although China has made great progress, and the number is second only to the United States, ranking the second in the world. But compared with the United States and other mature countries, there is still a certain gap. According to Xiao Lingyun, most of the existing recall cases in China are affected by the investigation, accounting for 56%. This means that domestic enterprises have not done enough to implement auto recall independently, and the current recall is more caused by investigation. < / P > < p > in the United States, it is reported that only about 30% of all vehicle recalls are affected by defect investigation, and the remaining 70% are self implemented by enterprises. At present, with the gradual development and improvement of the domestic automobile recall system, Dong Honglei disclosed that there are still nine safety technical standards related to automobile recall being promoted. < / P > < p > clarify the basic elements, assessment process and evaluation result disposal of automobile product information defect assessment, such as which loopholes need to be defined as defects and solved by calling back. At present, the standard has been approved and is planning to be publicized on the Internet. Global Tech

By ibmwl