On the evening of September 11, the Shanghai Stock Exchange’s Kechuang board officially disclosed the prospectus of Jingdong Digital Technology Holding Co., Ltd. Jingdong Shuke plans to issue no more than 5380.2 million shares through the science and technology innovation board, accounting for no less than 10% of the total share capital after the issuance. Guotai Junan and Minmetals securities are the co sponsors and lead underwriters of this issue. < / P > < p > according to the prospectus, from 2017 to the end of 2019, the overall operating revenue of Jingdong Digital Technology Co., Ltd. was 9.070 billion yuan, 13.616 billion yuan and 18.203 billion yuan respectively; the net profit attributable to the shareholders of the parent company was profitable from 2018, reaching 130 million yuan and 790 million yuan in 2018 and 2019, respectively, making profits for two consecutive years. < / P > < p > the prospectus also discloses the business model and revenue model of JD digital. At present, its main business is divided into digital solutions for financial institutions (to f), digital solutions for merchants and enterprises (to b), and digital solutions for government and other customers (to) G) Among the three sectors, the revenue accounted for 41.48%, 52.37% and 5.57% respectively, while the compound growth rate of the three business sectors reached 100.51%, 22.27% and 239.05%. < p > < p > the business model of JD Digital Technology Co., Ltd. is to provide customers with a full range of services of “technology + industry + ecosystem”. This means that JD digital is a digital technology company driven by the new to B service mode. < p > < p > from the perspective of technical talent team, as of June 30, 2020, the number of on-the-job employees of Jingdong’s number division is 9989, of which R & D personnel and professional personnel account for about 70% of the total number of employees of the company. The prospectus also disclosed that 72% of the capital raised by JD digital will be used for projects related to technology and digital service upgrading. By the end of June 2020, more than 1000 models of big data risk control system, more than 100000 risk strategies, and 470 million decisions per day have been accumulated in the big data risk control system of Jingdong digital technology service financial institutions. < p > < p > up to now, JD digital has served 600 financial institutions such as banks, insurance, funds, trusts and securities, more than 1 million small and micro businesses, more than 200000 small and medium-sized enterprises, more than 700 large-scale commercial centers, and more than 40 urban public service institutions. Its marketing network covers more than 300 cities and more than 600 million person times. < p > < p > in addition, the prospectus of JD digital also disclosed some major scientific research projects that it is participating in, including taking the lead in undertaking the national key R & D projects sponsored by the Ministry of science and technology of the people’s Republic of China: data control and knowledge extraction technology and system application in national central cities, and the construction of digital twin system and integrated network computing system in the national new area, sponsored by the National Natural Science Foundation of China The international cooperation project of NSFC – big data driven smart city service operation system, and the public service platform construction project sponsored by the Ministry of industry and information technology of the people’s Republic of China – Construction of application scenarios public service platform for artificial intelligence pilot area, etc. < p > < p > as of the date of signing this prospectus, Mr. Liu qiangdong directly held 8.86% of the total share capital of the issuer before the issuance, indirectly controlled 41.49% of the total share capital of the issuer before the issuance through pilot Fangyuan, Suqian polymerization and Boda Heneng, accounting for 50.35% of the total shares before the issuance, and 74.77% of the total voting rights of the issuer through special voting rights arrangement. Accordingly, Liu qiangdong is the controlling shareholder and actual controller of the issuer. (one orange) < A= https://ibmwl.com/category/global-tech/ target=_ blank>Global Tech