On Friday local time, Wendy beetlestone, a Pennsylvania district judge, again blocked the tiktok ban from the US Department of Commerce. The U.S. Department of Commerce previously issued a preliminary ban aimed at limiting tiktok, making the app unusable. The ban was scheduled to take effect on November 12. < / P > < p > tiktok is suing the trump administration and the U.S. Department of Commerce to prevent its applications from being banned. But judge baylestone’s latest ruling comes from another lawsuit: three tiktok creators worry that the ban will affect their livelihoods. Judge baylestone supported the views of the three Internet Celebrities, believing that tiktok video indeed constitutes “information material” protected by relevant laws. “The short videos created on tiktok are expressive and informative, similar to films, works of art, photos and news that are explicitly protected by the international emergency economic power act,” he wrote This is not the first time that a judge has blocked the U.S. Department of Commerce’s injunction. On September 18, the U.S. Department of Commerce issued a statement on its official website, which decided to ban tiktok from downloading and updating its app stores in the United States from the 20th, and will ban tiktok from providing services in the United States from November 12th. Subsequently, due to the preliminary agreement on the acquisition, the US Department of Commerce postponed the download ban for one week to 27 days. However, the Federal District Court of the District of Columbia decided to suspend the implementation of the US government’s administrative order to remove tiktok from the U.S. mobile app store. Ambika Kumar Doran, a lawyer representing several Internet Celebrities, said: “we are glad that the judge blocked the ban, which is beyond the president’s power to issue an injunction under the international emergency economic power act.” “We are deeply moved by the strong support from the community, people are always trying to protect their right of expression, their career, and support small businesses, especially during the new outbreak,” a tiktok spokesman said in a statement. We support the creative community to continue to share their voice through platforms and other channels, and we are committed to continuing to provide similar support to them. ” The ruling of judge baylestone shows that the ban that will come into effect has now been shelved, but this does not mean that the trump government’s determination to ban the application has been completely blocked. Whether the US government will push ahead with different attempts to ban it may depend on the outcome of the election. Spontaneous combustion at a Guangzhou Motor vehicle intersection and other traffic lights in Shenzhen

By ibmwl